Lawyer Stephan Pahl
About Stephan Pahl
After completing his military service and officer’s training Stephan began to study jurisprudence and business administration in Berlin, finalizing his law studies in Münster.
In 1987 Stephan initially settled down as a lawyer on his own which changed two years later as he decided to join an old-established company. 1997 he established his own law office in cooperation with two other contemporaries. As conductor Stephan founded in 1998 an office in Potsdam but since 2000 he operates solely in his office in Münster.
For years Stephan is maintaining contact with a growing number of international individuals to advise and represent clients abroad in the matter of societal questions, company foundations, -expansions or –shiftings.
The following specializations are among the focuses of my attorney work: Horse law, competition law, property law, accident law, fine law and employment law.
- Member of the German Lawyers Association (DAV)
- Member of “ARGE” Information Technology branch of the DAV
- Member of “ARGE” Traffic Law branch of the DAV
- Member of “ARGE” Insurance Law branch of the DAV
- Voluntary work as legal advisor of a child protection association
If you want to learn more about ASP Anwaltskanzlei please call +49 251 55065 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.